Check-in: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Show Starts: 10:00 a.m.
Steer or Heifer $30/head
- Junior Showmanship: 7-12 years
- Senior Showmanship: 13-18 years
- This will be a fit show.
- Open to all bona fide 4-H, FFA, or Breed Association members.
- Exhibitors cannot have reached their 22nd birthday prior to January 1, 2019.
- All exhibitors must be an active, bona fide 4-H, FFA or Junior Breed Association member to show.
- Showmanship will be a Junior and Senior Division. Ages 7-12 can exhibit in the Junior Division. Ages 13-18 can exhibit in the Senior Division.
- Exhibitors must show their own animal unless they have more than one animal in a single class or have special circumstances previously approved by show committee.
- The Market Show will be a prospect show. Steers and Market Heifers must be born on or after Jan. 1, 2018.
- Once an animal is on the grounds that animal is not allowed to leave the grounds unless it is an emergency situation.
- All animals exhibited are released from the grounds once their respective class or division is complete.
- Steers and market heifers will be weighed and classes will be broken by breed and weight.
- Breeding Heifer classes will be broken by age and breed.
- All Breed Steers must have respective paperwork from a state or national association to be eligible to show. (No bill of sale will be accepted)
- Any animal that has no paperwork proving breed specifications will show in the crossbred/commercial division.
- A breed must have at least five head to represent a breed division. If fewer than five are entered, that breed will show as AOB.
- All breed specific heifers must be registered in the name of the junior exhibitor. In the instance of multiple owners, junior exhibitor name must be present on registration papers.
- All breed specific heifers must have respective paperwork from their respective national association to be eligible to show. (No bill of sale will be accepted)
- Any heifer that has no paperwork proving breed registry will show in the commercial division.
- Heifers entering the AOB class must be registered heifers (not commercial).
- Three Strike rule will be in effect, if an exhibitor loses control of an animal in the show ring more than twice in a class that animal will be excused from the show ring.
- AOB Division is for all breed qualified steers or heifers that do not have minimum numbers for breed division. All AOB heifers or steers must have association certificates or paperwork to show in the AOB division. Those without proper paperwork will show in the crossbred or commercial class. Crossbred/Commercial class is for all steers or heifers that are not eligible to show as in a breed specific division, do not possess breed characteristics associated with specific breed, crossbred steers or heifers and or any steer or heifer not deemed fit to be represented by a specific breed or do not have proper documentation. All animals are required to have an official health certificate issued within 30 days of the show.
- Animals with lesions of ringworm, warts or infested with mange will be excused from the premises.
JUNIOR HEIFER SHOW ORDER:
JUNIOR MARKET SHOW ORDER:
Building closed until all entries are judged